Monday, March 15, 2010

Drifted Pearls



Completed: January 2010

Pattern: Drifted Pearls, by Jennifer Lang

Yarn: Rowan Lima (84% baby alpaca, 8% merino, 8% nylon), #882, 2.5 x 109yd/50g

Notes: This is a lovely pattern, and the suggested yarn, Lima, is really soft and scrumptious. In retrospect, though, I would have chosen a yarn with better stitch definition for the cable and bobbles. I probably would have also only made it 10” wide, rather than 12”. As several other people did, I lengthened the stockinette section by a couple of inches.


4 comments:

Cat said...

is there any possible way to have a copy of this pattern? I cannot find a good link anymore to get it, craftsy and ravelry are dead links.

CindyKinney said...

Cat, did you ever get a response? It's so frustrating when you find a "free" pattern just to find dead links and no way to get the pattern.

Cat said...

No I did not, I even tried Jennifer Lang's esty shop which is also a dead link and her referral thing to sadieandoliver a now dead domain. I'd have paid her for it. Do you know anyone with a copy I could get a pdf from?
Cat

Cat said...

I'm at thecatmont@gmail.com if you locate a copy, I'd appreciate it.
Cat